Thursday, May 10, 2018
In Stoffenmanager 7.5. we have handled some minor points for our users:
- You can generate an Excel export of product per location (Premium).
- In all overviews, you will be able to directly see whether a component is contained in a ‘hazards list’. You can see this by hoovering over the icon or in the ‘hazards list’ and/or ‘hazard component’ columns and then selecting it. It works in the same manner as the CMR shield (Product+, Risk+, Premium).
- You can select the ‘products’ column in the component overview. This means that you can see at a glance which products contain the component.
- Want to quickly see which products are not yet assessed? Sort the ‘risk assessment’ column in the products overview.
- In the WIC fields of the product, you can use ‘autocomplete’ to see what First Aid sentences and safety instructions are entered and can be selected.
- You can also select ‘gas’ for your products in addition to ‘liquid’ and ‘solid product’. This allows you to complete your substances register. Please note: you cannot perform a risk assessment for a gas.
- Users of the XML module can now export components only in the XML format.
- If you use the SHARE module, you can also indicate whether per product and per inhalation risk assessement, the WIC may be published.
- You can also download the REACH Report as a MS Word file (Premium).
Back to archive
Back to home page