Patch notes Stoffenmanager
- [Premium] Updating a non-component based daily concentration may fail.
- [Premium] Update of expiration timestamp in administrator mode may in rare cases fail.
- Solved issue within ATEX's zoning.
- Now the correct label shows within ATEX for the vapurepressure.
- Solved saving issue regarding EHBO texts in conjuntion to hazard pictograms.
- [Premium] For administrators, there are now files available uploaded by Cosanta.
- [Premium] Improved rounding of RCR and other numbers.
- Risk Assessment Inhalation: Incorrect numbers in exposure distribution graph were sometimes shown when solid components were present in the mixture.
- Risk Assessment Inhalation: Sometimes not all product sets are shown.
- SER limit values: Incorrect display (scientific notation) of very small numbers.
- Concentration of components in powder mixture: In a Risk Assessment Inhalation determining the concentration per component in a powder mixture composed of one or more components is now possible.
- Security: Users are temporary locked out for ten minutes after five incorrect login attempts.
- [Premium] Security: New sub users in a premium account have no permissions by default.
- [Premium] The upload limit of the import XML file has been increased to 40MB.
- [Premium] Fix issue regarding expiration date of risk assessment in English.
- Longer WIC texts were not saved sometimes
- Incomplete display of overview risk asessments.
- Filtering on product name in overview risk assessment skin and action plan.
- Finnish translation in risk assessment WIC.
- When having no write permissions on a risk assessment inhalation, no results were shown in the last step.
- Dutch only: ATEX and PGS could disappear if disabled in user profile.
- Fixed small issues with report generation.
- Sometimes it was not possible to filter the Action Plan grid.
- Duplicate values in selection lists in user profile.
- The version number and version date are now displayed in the component, product, risk assessment inhalation, risk assessment skin, risk assessment reach and job daily average grids.
- Added the "Up to date" column to the following grids: product, risk assessment inhalation grid, risk assessment skin, risk assessment reach and job daily average.
- Added a "Update" button to the following grids: product, risk assessment inhalation grid, risk assessment skin, risk assessment reach and job daily average. The update button allows you to update all underlying versioned properties. For example: Updating a product will update all components of that product to the latest version.
- When a user uses the "Update" button in one of the grids, a notification will be pushed to the other Stoffenmanager users of users company.
- The bulk assigning and unassigning feature now also allows you to add product to the DPD (Digital Product Depot).
- The risk assessment inhalation grid Excel export now displays all calculated results in separate cells.
- When a user did not have permissions to edit a risk assessment inhalation and attempted to open a risk assessment inhalation, the user was shown an error.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when a user creates a new risk assessment inhalation and sets the location of the risk assessment to the "Select an option" option.
- Fixed a bug that caused certain fields not to save on the company information page.
- When copying a product in the quantitative exposure assessment route, all of the product WIK fields will now be saved.
- [Dutch only] SER limit value import allows more units to be imported.
- [Premium] Added new REACH stage names.
- [Premium] When clicking the '+' button in the product editor, sometimes the danger class assistant was not shown.
- [Dutch only] Fixed broken links on cookie information page.
- Infotips in some popups didn't work.
- Some Polish translations of inhalation measures were not shown.
- Improved sorting of calendar items on home page.
- Calendar was sometimes shown in wrong language.
- Add Cosanta BV footnote to PDF-version of terms and conditions.
- Small layout improvements throughout the application.
- Improved layout and text of error reporting page.
- [Premium] Changes to the import to allow enriching more fields in Stoffenmanager®.
- Release of Polish language (Polski).
- [Premium] Centralized management and import of products in a 'digital product depot'. Users can easily assign products from the digital product depot to their own locations without write permissions.
- [Premium] Possibility to add and edit custom fields for a product.
- [Premium] Renewed developer documentation 'Import in Stoffenmanager®'.
- [Premium] Page 'Import in Stoffenmanager®' has a new look and feel and a progress indicator.
- [Premium] Stoffenmanager® import can now handle larger files.
- [Premium] Stoffenmanager® import options added: create new version of product/component when a product/component has been changed.
- Added password strength indicator to 'My settings' page.
- Risk inhalation: Added WIC based on information filled in the risk assessment.
- Generation of a multi-language WIK would fail if some texts were not filled in.
- Component overview: Column 'Archived?' didn't have a header text.
- Calendar of selection of MSDS-date was not translated in Swedish.
- It is now possible to upload an SDS file with a product.
- [stoffenmanager.nl] Added the Swedish language.
- [Basic] RCR is not properly displayed.
- [Premium] Excel export does not export concentrations.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Navigation between different pages is interrupted.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Fix cancel button in storage location edit popup.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Fix popup not closing.
- [Premium] Location tree does not show expand icons.
- Homepage calendar text layout issues.
- Risk assessment inhalation: Dilution is not mandatory.
- Streamlined process of creating a Stoffenmanager® account.
- It is now possible to fill in your workplace instruction card in multiple languages. Existing products have been migrated to the language it was filled in.
- Added tile on the dashboard with the company information.
- Stoffenmanager® import allows importing product WIC information in multiple languages.
- Column selection and other premium-only features of the overviews are now available for basic users too.
- Users of the free version of Stoffenmanager® can now view the RCR of risk assessments.
- Users of the free version of Stoffenmanager® can now view the daily concentration of risk assessments.
- Product overview export: Instead of showing 'Multiple locations', each location is now shown.
- [Premium] Copying a RIE could cause an error message.
- [Premium] Fix generation of Word workplace instruction card for some users.
- [Premium] PGS Storage: Added warning in case an invalid product was stored.
- Product editor: After adding a component the component was not immediately shown in the selection list (basic users only).
- Error message after converting a product from WMS to GHS.
- For some users the selected columns and filters were not always remembered.
- Risk assessment inhalation editor: Summary was not updated during editing the risk assessment.
- Solved display problem of a product after being converted to GHS.
- [Premium] RIE Inhalation: In the overview the daily concentration estimate and RCR based on the time can now be shown.
- [Premium] RIE Inhalation: The results show the daily concentration estimate and RCR based on the time.
- [Premium] RIE Inhalation: The report shows the daily concentration estimate and RCR based on the time.
- [Premium] Activity: The time can be filled in on a per-minute basis instead of a selection list.
- RIE Inhalation: The time can be filled in on a per-minute basis instead of a selection list.
- Daily concentration: The filled in time in a risk assessment is now suggested when creating or editing a daily concentration.
- [Premium] A risk assessment that was removed but expired showed a notification.
- [Premium] Paging of grid of bulk location changing for products didn't work correctly.
- [Premium] An user who previously worked with ATEX couldn't be removed.
- Incorrect sort order of hazard statements on the WIC.
- Product edit: When a new supplier was created it was not shown on the WIC.
- Removed the 'Stoffenmanager® werkplaats' (was available in Dutch only).
- Default language fallback is now English instead of Dutch.
- [Premium] PGS storage: Resolved issue where product couldn't be assigned to a location.
- [Premium] ATEX: Resolved crash in generating action plan.
- Danger driven WIC sometimes showed labels in the wrong order.
- [Premium] Tab sequence when editing a product improved.
- It is now possible to upload a company logo.
- Company logo is now shown at the page header of each report.
- Small improvements in the reports.
- It is now possible to generate a 'danger driven' WIC.
- Support for marginal values as low as 0,000001.
- Risk assessment skin: Shows the selected measure.
- [Premium] In specific cases an error message could be shown in the PGS storage module.
- [Premium] Column 'archive status' showed wrong in the column header.
- [Premium] Large import files should no longer yield error message.
- [Premium] Management: Creating a user, deleting it and then re-creating it no long yields an error message.
- New supplier and Edit supplier open on a new screen (new supplier from Edit product still opens in a popup).
- After selecting a component on the Edit product screen, one can jump to next component fields again with Tab.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin are now free searchable on their name.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for productname.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for componentname and CAS number.
- [Premium]Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched using multiple locaitons.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for CMR products.
- [Premium] Reports for the risk assessments of inhalation and skin can now be searched for productname.
- Premium is also available in Finnish.
- Premium is now also available in Finnish.
- Solved crash when visiting the Finnish homepage with the English language setting.
- Inconsistency in order delete and copy buttons in list risk assessment skin.
- Links to risk assessments inhalation when using FireFox browser.
- CMR-registration; assessment names listed without spacing.
- Locations were editable in risk assessments; now only using ‘Assigning, detaching locations’.
- Problem with instruction card for RAS (cleaning) for specific products.
- Problem retrieving country name in company information.
- New references in background articles.
- Report inhalation shows for some users the incorrect number of risk assessments.
- Filter on risk assessments in report inhalation and report skin was empty for some users.
- Crash in daily concentration for some users resolved.
- Problem in product editing with English notation of decimals resolved.
- [Premium] ATEX and PGS tabs hidden for non-Dutch languages.
- Text added for inhalation risk measure 'Replace product'.
- It is no longer possible to select the measure 'Replace product' for a risk assessment with cutting labour (wood and stone).
- Some older icons replaced with newer ones.
- Location filter on dashboard is now correctly sorting on name.
- Check for removal of product corrected.
- Live-notification of event log reactivated.
- Possibility of entering rare character like > and < as a name on some forms.
- When a decimal vapour pressure was used the panel was shown as 'not ready'
- [Premium] Component edit: Added functionality to copy information from the GESTIS database.
- Component edit: added navigation to GESTIS database.
- Small stability improvements.
- [Premium] Product overview: Added columns for hazard category inhalation and skin.
- [Premium] Import: Possible to import ATEX and PGS information (Dutch only).
- [Premium] Import: Changes to facilitate data improvement in Stoffenmanager.
- Report skin was sometimes not translated into English, Finnish or German.
- Daily concentration: Resolved issue causing duplicates in component selector when creating a daily concentration for vapours.
- German language: Fixed various layout problems.
- Of some solid substance risk assessments no measures could be taken.
- Sorting and filtering on certain columns on some overviews.
- Not able to delete some locations
- Redeveloped all the important overview lists.
- Totally renewed filter functionality.
- CMR report now contains a filter.
- Edit dialogs open now in the same page.
- The roadmap has been replaced by the Dashboard.
- [Premium] Extended management information via the Dashboard.
- [Premium] Columns can be hidden and shown on the overviews.
- [Premium] Overview lists can be exported to Microsoft Excel.
- [Premium] Version management has been added for products, components, risk assessments and daily concentration.
- [Premium] Implemented the functionality to review differences between versions.
- [Premium] Implemented archiving per location for products.
- [Premium] Implemented archiving risk assessments.
- [Premium] Added bulk archiving functionality for locations, which will archive all data below it.
- [Premium] Added functionality to expire individual risk assessments.
- [Premium] Added functionality to add central automated management of expiration dates based on parameters.
- [Premium] Added extended real-time notification system.
- [Premium] Added event/audit log of actions done in the system.
- [Premium] Added option to bulk change locations of risk assessments and products.
- Large technical optimization of the back-end.
- Large amount of stability improvements implemented.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that sometimes caused a risk assessment skin to overwrite the original when copying.
- It is now possible to use the 'greater than' and 'less than' signs in product names, component names, and WIC text.
- Various technical and stability improvements.
- Various technical and stability improvements.
- [Premium] Updated ATEX module to comply with the latest laws and regulations.
- [Premium] Updated PGS module to comply with the latest laws and regulations.
- [Premium] Data in the ATEX module is now shared between users of the same company.
- [Premium] Data in the PGS module is now shared between users of the same company.
- [Premium] Premium users are able to create an unlimited amount of products, risks assessments and daily average concentrations. Basic users have been restricted in this matter.
- [GESTIS version] Improved the homepage layout.
- [RAS versie] Improved the homepage layout.
- Improved the steps to procedure to switch between different Stoffenmanager® versions (Generic, Gestis, RAS, FIOH).
- Developed a Finnish version of Stoffenmanager® for FIOH.
- [Premium] Increased the maximum vapour pressure to 10 million Pa in the Stoffenmanager® import.
- Fixed registration issues for some users.
- [Premium] Improved the appearance of the EVD cards in the ATEX Module.
- [Premium] Solved issue that made it impossible to upgrade some of the users to company administrator.
- [Premium] Fixed pagination system in ATEX so it's identical to the rest of the pagination systems in Stoffenmanager®.
- Solved issue on the risk inhalation overview page where long component names caused layout issues.
- Solved issue that caused problems saving reports with strange characters in the name of a inhalation risk assessment.
- Solved issue where long component names caused layout issues on the daily average comcentration page.
- Solved issue with the activation of a Premium demo account.
- Solved issue that caused some products to be undeletable even though they were not used anymore.
- Applied some layout tweaks to the product edit page.
- The list of countries on the company profile page is now also available in other languages than English.
- Fixed bug in far-field.
- The permission system was sometimes to rigid.
- [Premium] Searchable selection list for components in daily concentration
- [Premium] It is now possible to disable the CMR notification that shows up when editing a product.
- Language list in 'My settings' and 'Company information' has now been translated.
- [Premium] System-wide notifications are now only shown to premium account administrators.
- [Premium] In the permissions editor new locations were incorrectly shown as accessible by the user.
- Resolved issue causing line breaks in the product editor not to be saved.
- Introduction text 'welcome to Stoffenmanager®' after registering improved.
- Resolved issue in Risk Inhalation causing long component names to make the concentration unreadable.
- Account removal is now available in Finnish.
- Component edit: In all modules/routes all fields are now available.
- [Premium] Performance adding components to a product was improved.
- [Premium] Stability improvements in REACH.
- Special characters such as > and < are now allowed in WIC-texts.
- Measures: Replacing a product with a product without H/R-phrases could fail.
- WIC: Special (non-visible) characters in WIC-texts could cause a corrupt Word document when exporting.
- Risk Inhalation: Sometimes an unique combination of a PPE and a product could cause a crash.
- Several security fixes for ATEX
- [Premium] PGS: Various layout- and consistency improvements.
- [Premium] ATEX: Various layout- and consistency improvements.
- [Premium] Edit product: Stability improvements.
- [Premium] Permissions: Someone who had limited permissions and was upgraded to premium admin kept the limited permissions.
- WIC: room ventilation was not shown on the WIC-card.
- [Premium] PGS: Products without ADR class caused crashes.
- [Premium] Import:signal term couldn't be imported.
- Product editing: CLP converter didn't work sometimes.
- Product editing: sort suppliers by name.
- Product WIC: icons sometimes not visible in Word export.
- Product CMR registration: New registrations CMR couldn't be created.
- Supplier editing: Email validation only allowed lowercase email addresses.
- [Premium] User permissions could not be edited.
- [Premium] Some REACH risk assessments could not be opened.
- [Premium] In some cases, copied products overwrote the original product.
- 'General information' when editing a product always remained on 'not ready'.
- Product editing: date picker didn't work well.
- Product editing: Selected WMS icons were not displayed after saving.
- Product editing: When editing long WIC-texts typing was interrupted.
- [Premium] Error messages in the import improved
- Errors resolved in entering risk assessment skin.
- New design of the Stoffenmanager® homepage.
- Various significant performance and stability improvements made throughout Stoffenmanager®.
- Calendar functionality added.
- Stoffenmanager® portal closed and removed. Functionality moved to the new Stoffenmanager® homepage.
- Community FAQ functionality added.
- Premium features clarified.
- Ownership of Stoffenmanager® clarified.
- Language selector enhanced.
- After log in redirection into Stoffenmanager®.
- [Premium] Improvements in the removal of users from company account.
- [Premium] Resolved secutity issue in REACH module.
- Report CMR products and registration was user specific and not company wide.
- When filling in an invalid email address for the newsletter no message was shown.
- Product creation: Paragraph 15 changed to paragraph 2 when entering R/H-phrases
- At risk assessment skin, assessment creation, step 3, decimals are now correctly shown with comma's.
- [Premium] Added support for 'liquid and solid' components in the import.
- Added hazard statements:
- Added or updated precautionary phrases:
- Sort order of all hazard phrases is now by name and number.
- Free users: Show the CAS number in the component drop down while adding/editing a product.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused components in a product set not to be marked as deletable.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused stability issues after removal of a product set.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused WIC texts not to be temporary saved in the Chrome browser.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused WIC texts not to be imported correctly.
- [Premium] Information related to vapour pressure of components in REACH improved.
- [Premium] Stricter validation of the import files: don't allow duplicate import ID's anymore.
- Resolved issue that sometimes caused the dilution not to be shown in the report daily concentration.
- When a component was set to 'solid' or 'liquid' it could not be set to 'both' anymore.
- Removed duplication of hazard statement 'H361fd' and 'H361f'.
Version 5.5.2Issues resolved
- Sign in issues resolved in sector- or country specific Stoffenmanager® versions.
- Issue resolved causing language not to be changed in sector- or country specific Stoffenmanager® after using the generic Stoffenmanager®.
- Free users can now select the root location 'My company'.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused warnings while importing were not shown.
- [Premium] Resolved issue that caused not all locations to be shown in Risk Assessment Skin when an user was specifically denied access to a location.
- Resolved issue that caused only the upper half of the Dangerous Substance Register to be printed.
- Resolved issue that caused Stoffenmanager.nl users not being able to switch languages on the GESTIS Stoffenmanager®.
- Various improvements to reports generated by Stoffenmanager®.
- Below every report it is now possible to fill in additional reports.
- The German language has been added to Stoffenmanager®.
- The control measure 'replace product' now also works with GHS.
- Some problems regarding the control measure 'replace product' were resolved.
- When reporting on risk assessments regarding stone or wood the respirable dust was not shown.
No previous patch notes available.